Jan

Dome Card

Posted by: CK Lam   in Cafe, Penang, Western Cuisine

Just came across some surprising news that Dome Cafe has discontinued their Dome Card with effect from 10th January 2009 as they are introducing new campaigns and promotions for this new year.

Card holders of their loyalty card have until 15th April 2009 to redeem all the bean points at any Dome Cafe. So, everyone, do check your bean points and redeem them before the dateline. Being a card holder myself, I will definitely be dropping by Dome to do that and at the same time grab a bite of their famous pies.

For more details, check out http://www.domecafe.com.my/

img_1165-1_0.jpg

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,

This entry was posted on Saturday, January 10th, 2009 at 5:56 pm and is filed under Cafe, Penang, Western Cuisine. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

I always want to try out their chicken pie but the price is very damaging lol. *sweat*

allie´s last blog post..Invited Review | Young Heart Restaurant

January 10th, 2009 at 6:52 pm

I don’t have their DOME card, haha…Just dine in once a while. Chicken pie & seafood pie is my favourite.

little inbox´s last blog post..Purple Glutinous Rice Dessert

January 10th, 2009 at 10:12 pm

Hi CK, I do not know Dome has this loyalty programme or card thingie. Ive been a fan of Dome cafe for a while and it would be great to get this card. The chicken pie and breakfast set are killers!

thanks for the info!

ZeekNotGeek´s last blog post..Social Networking. Does it really matters?

January 10th, 2009 at 11:04 pm

Thanks for info. Will go and check out how many bean points I have and redeem them.

soo sean´s last blog post..home-cooked-ecstasy

January 12th, 2009 at 2:50 pm

Allie – Take everything once in a while, should be ok la…

Little Inbox – Their pies are equally good with their coffee.

ZeekNotGeek – I love their pies but seldom go for their breakfast…might try it out one day.

Soo Sean – You are welcome…make sure you take your card with you.

January 12th, 2009 at 3:10 pm

Hi Ck… hah! Oh my, I think I’d collected less than 250 beans. Now, I don’t know what to redeem :-D (wonder if they can beanie for vouchers) Hmm… what’s new for 2009?

Oh, they have 30% off on certain beverage for J Card members @ AEON outlets only.

I think after I redeem the beans, I will keep the card keepsake :-D

BTW, CK, the Spice & Rice at Light St is no longer operating and claimed it’s under renovation until further notice, huh??? (something amiss here.) It’s pity bcos it’s very nice place and evry Friday nights they have live jazz. :-(

pixen´s last blog post..Soojunggwa (Persimmons In Cinnamon & Ginger Tea)

January 17th, 2009 at 11:20 am